Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Congratulations

Thank you so much Sister P!! Ha ha, that is weird in a good way. I haven't spoken to you since you got married. I found out a few weeks after and have neglected to take the time to tell you congratulations! And now you are on a mission?!?! That is the coolest, I'm so happy for you. I love the blog and thanks for the invite. Missionary work is the GREATEST!! My oldest is in the MTC and leaves for Paraguay on Monday. We are already feeling the blessings of having a missionary in the field. It is wonderful. Best of luck to you as you serve the Lord. I love you and can't wait to meet your husband. Is this the best way to send you a message or do you have a mailing address for snail mail? Love you! Stacy Whetten Johnson

No comments: